Updated: 19/02/10
"FUTURE"

CRAZY BLOG OF ENGLISH

CECyT 15 IPN
ENGLISH

¡¡¡¡¡¡H@PPY D@Y!!!!!

Hi!!!!!!
my day was special because I saw my favorite movie and ate spaghetti. I like spaghetti and chiles in walnut sauce....
happy day to all....
bye bye =P
PS: sweets dreams
ITZEL 4106

viernes, 7 de mayo de 2010

hello!!!
She is my girlfriend of chokolate jeje yes!!! her name is NANA KITADE and she is singer, she is japanise. she used to sing in restaurants but she didn't use to drink alcohol because she is a good girl jeje she is very pretty because she has beautiful eyes and voice. IF I meet nana kitade, I'll be very happy and I'll tell, NANA I love you jeje. And I may tell that, you wanna be my girlfriend? jajaja
good bye
I love you nana kitade AISHITERU!!!! sayonara :P
att: miguel medina 4106

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario