Updated: 19/02/10
"FUTURE"

CRAZY BLOG OF ENGLISH

CECyT 15 IPN
ENGLISH

¡¡¡¡¡¡H@PPY D@Y!!!!!

Hi!!!!!!
my day was special because I saw my favorite movie and ate spaghetti. I like spaghetti and chiles in walnut sauce....
happy day to all....
bye bye =P
PS: sweets dreams
ITZEL 4106

sábado, 15 de mayo de 2010

Blog's Members



CRISEL

Hi i'm Crizz Bora Reila... i live in Mexico City... i was born at 1993... i like go to school, do exercise, make cakes, cookies, and drink ice-cream (orange fruit),my hobbies are listen to music, watch videos, and dance. My favourite colors are: black, blue, green, purple...and i like so much Takanori Matsumoto...the vocalist of gazette...he's a handsome boy...i don't have boyfriend however i like a cute boy of my school... his name is David...mmmm...i like the animals...my dream is to be the translator of visual kei bands and travel for all world hhaha well only Japan, Romania, Germany, Korea, New Zealand.

I like the extreme sports as Red Bull X- figthers...mmmm...my favourite rider is Levi Sherwood ( my second imposible lover) haha...he's from New Zealand and is champion here in Mexico.


Well i belive that's all.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario